Blog Creation and Setup Services
Would You Like Me To Set Your Blog Up For You? Don’t Have Time To Do It Yourself?
Let Us Setup Your New Blog For Only $99.99 In 72 Hours Or Less
If you’ve read my “how to start a blog” tutorial, you’d know that I’m a strong believer that anyone can start a blog from scratch, build an audience, and make a minimum of $3,000 per month, blogging from home part time.After a decade of teaching people how to create profitable websites from scratch, I’ve discovered a huge barrier for many people starting out: struggling to make technology work correctly.
I came to a very realistic and easy conclusion. For lots of people, the best answer is not to try and set up a blog yourself because you will waste time, get frustrated, and possibly quit even before you begin.You can spend $100+ and do it yourself but the quickest and easiest way to get your blog online get it by professionals.
Check Our Demos
What does our Blog Setup service include?
BONUS !!! 6 Essential Plugins Installed Ready To Use
*Note: These are just a few examples of the most popular niche blogs. Keep in mind that we can create any other type of blog using the same setup in order to meet the blog niche of your choice. Same structure could be used for any type of blog, such as music blog, pets blog, lifestyle blog, local news blog, etc.
- Your blog will be mobile friendly so people can easily access it via mobile devices
- We will optimize your new blog for SEO so that you can rank better in search engines
- We will add all necessary plugins that you will need to become a successful blogger
- We will give you access to our free tutorials to help you run, and grow your new blog
- What others are saying about our services:
The full package is just $99.
That’s right, under $100 to remove all the tech nonsense and heartache of setting up your blog.Everything to get you off the ground and running full steam ahead will be done for you.
The custom theme service I provide in the package on its own costs over $89.95, but you’re not just saving the cost of a theme. You’re also saving days or even weeks of your valuable time that would be better invested in building your business in other ways.
Your main focus should be spending time creating content for your blog. Not struggling for hours or day in and day out trying to get the tech basics set up or trying to make your blog look professional.
The idea is to keep the cost of this service low so it removes the first financial and technological hurdle most people face when turning a good idea into a profitable online money making business.
Need a Completely Custom ecommerce Development?
Frequently Asked Questions
You will get your WordPress blog up and running in 72 hours or less (working days) after you send us your WordPress logins.
- Installation of the latest version of WordPress with your web host.
- Installation of six must-have plugins designed to speed up your blog, help you get found on Google, keep it safe from hackers and spam, assist with editing and formatting content, and much more.
- Assistance purchasing WordPress web hosting and a domain name if you do not have these already
- Questions and Answer consultation call to ensure you understand everything and provides you a chance to ask me any questions you may have.
- Over 90 free video tutorials teaching you how to become your own WordPress web master including video tutorials teaching you how to use JetPack, WooCommerce, and YoastSEO.
In order to set up your blog you will need to purchase a domain name and web hosting yourself (with my help of course). Some customers may already have one or both of these, but if you don’t (or if you’re not sure what they are!), don’t worry, I will provide you with personal one-on-one help on how to buy them.
In general, domain names are billed annually and prices start at a few dollars for top level domains like .com, .net, .biz etc… while web hosting is billed either monthly or annually with prices starting at around $5 per month.
Your domain name and web hosting need to be purchased through external companies who will bill you monthly or annually for as long as your website is active online. These will be ongoing expenses for your business, while the Blog Creation Service is a one time fee to get your blog built and live on the web.
This type of service gives you support for twelve months.
These are examples of how your future blog would look like. It will have exactly the same structure and look like these demos! You will need to do additional changes such as insert your own images, add your unique text, assign your own social profiles, etc.
We work with LiquidWeb – a reliable company with great customer support and best reviews.